From: Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...>
To: Quickie List <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Sun, Jan 1, 2012 7:41 pm
Subject: [Q-LIST] How to go fast(er)

At first glance, it might seem kind of dry, but it's all nuggets & pearls.

In VAF a link was given to a site that provides Dave Anders info in talk to
Sacramento organization:

http://www.sacrvators.com/Aircraft%20Efficiency%20N230A.pdf

I found it interesting. Print it out and put it on your refrigerator door.

Sam Hoskins
Murphysboro, IL