Re: First Flight still flyable

John Loram <johnl@...>

Congratulations Charlie... quite wonderful! -john-

_____

From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
oneskydog@...
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 8:17 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] First Flight still flyable

To all you Q listers out there. I ran out of things to do today on the
preflight check list. It seemed like there was only one item left so I went
flying, Dragonfly N-187CD left the ground today for the first time.

The first flight went well with a clearing turn sequence to 7500 MSL east
north east of the Ogden airport. I climbed out at 90 mph. The nose was heavy

and high. I may want to lower the reflexer a bit to get the tail up. I
flew for about 50 minutes including the taxi out and back to the hanger. I
have a new prop 52 X 54 which has increased the rpm but I am still not
getting
over 2900 rpm.

Regards,

Charlie Johnson