From: Richard <mylittlemgb@...>
To: Q-LIST <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Thu, Feb 9, 2012 6:21 pm
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Fillers

Hey David sorry for my delay on this reply, work has been crazy. Is it safe to say you have a Smyth Sidewinder? Please feel free to give me a call on your painting issues. Other wise this weekend I will make a post as to how to paint a metal aircraft. As for the ezcote no it will not stay on metal but I do have the info for a filler to use that is light and works well on metal if preped right. Give me a shout and I will go threw it with you so you have a great long lasting paint job that is light. For all about to question my knowledge on this I was a painter at an aircraft paint shop for a number of years.

Richard Kaczmarek
Fast Little Airplanes
Woodstock, OH 43084
937-243-7303
fastlittleairplanes@...

--- In Q-LIST@..., David Nix <drnix1@...> wrote:

I ran across this info. and would like to know if the EZ-Cote and micro ballons would work on metal where
bondo was used??Also, since you are a painter, do you use a LPHV spray gun?? I am going to try and
paint my Sidwinder which the previous owner painted and paint was sticky when I got it, but has since
hardened which took 4 months...anyway, any suggestions would be appreciated...t;hanks...David