Re: [Dragonflylist] First Flight still flyable

Bruce Crain

What no low pass! I know you are busy with 1st flight parameters etc but you must be ecstatic flying that lil' airplane again!!! Engine sounds great and sewing machine smooth! William Wyne must be cheer leading for you! How is cruise compared to the VW? What beautiful scenery! "Honey Lamb" just wants to know if you have cockpit heat up in that cold mountainous setting.Lots of folks pulling for you Charlie. Tell Bob hi and give him a wedgie for me. Hope to see you guys soon.Blessings!Bruce N "Honey Lamb"