From: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Ace
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 6:02 PM
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Orange Foam

So is the blue foam equivalent to the blue insulation foam you can buy at
Lowe's. I know you can't use insulation foam on the Long-EZ (I'm building
one), but I followed the link and googled the name only to find an
equivalent product on Dow's site.

--- In Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Q-LIST%40yahoogroups.com> ,
"Airplaneboy" <connorluckett@...> wrote:

Anybody know what kind of foam is the orange foam in the original Quickie
kit?

Thanks,
Ace