Re: 2 strokes are prone to seizing

Allan Farr

I wouldn't have thought this belongs on the Q Performance list. Using a Rotax in a Quickie is surely not much different to using a Subaru or Jabiru in a Q2, and we get to discuss those on this list.
Allan

--- In Q-LIST@..., Phil Lankford <britmcman@...> wrote:

This is supposed to be off onto the Q Performance list, right? That said, some folks are submitting that oil starvation will not occur in an engine that is oil injected. Still, plenty of oil injected water cooled 2 strokes have provided ample dead stick landing practice to our brethren.

Now go post all this on the Q-Performance list instead.

Phil Lankford