Re: Progress update

Martin Skiby

Absolutely. It flew great for years before the accident.

--- In Q-LIST@..., N142LF <n142lf@...> wrote:

If it's a TriQ are you sure you want 0 incidence with the Canard?

I'm not sure I know of any that are that way and the owners are happy with them.

LJ French

Short & simple from my mobile

On Apr 6, 2012, at 5:22 PM, "Martin" <mskiby@...> wrote:

So I have been quiet for a while, but wanted to share the progress on the rebuild of the TriQ. I got an amazing wing from Rick Hole to replace the busted one and Jay Scheevel loaned me the measuring tool to help get it in at 0 degrees with the canard. I have all the control rods now made, both nav lights in the wing and started glassing the tips. I am using the sheared tips and it looks really different at this point. I will need to change the tips on the canard as well and I made the tail match also. Looks like a bat! Anyway, my son is in Virginia Beach at Oceana Naval Station and will be deploying on the Eisenhower in the next few months so my helper is not here. So now I can get some work done...... JK. Anyway it is coming along and I posted some new photos for the group to comment on. I will also post one of the plane before the accident do you can see how she was.

All for now and thanks again to both Jay and Rick for the help thus far. It is great to have a group to call on.

Martin