Re: 2012 Field of Dreams - Save the date Sept. 7, 8, & 9

Martin Skiby

C'mon Jay, Get building. I am going to beat you into the air....

Challenge, And thanks again for the help with the incidence tool. I believe I will be very happy with the results.

--- In Q-LIST@..., jay@... wrote:

Hi Sam,

I was holding my breath, waiting for this announcement! I will certainly try to be there again. You all did a great job last year and I look forward to seeing everyone again!

Cheers,
Jay Scheevel -- Tri-Q, still building

--- In Q-LIST@..., Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@> wrote:

Hello Tandem Wing enthusiasts!

I wanted to let you know this year's Tandem-Wing Field of Dreams Fly-In
will be held the weekend of September 7, 8, & 9 - the weekend following
Labor Day.

Please look at this link for all the details .
http://southernillinoisfieldofdreams.blogspot.com/

Cheers! [?]

Sam