Re: Q2+ for sale

Rick Hole

If they follow (presumably would) the LSA rule, the driver license medical
does NOT apply if the pilots last FAA medical was denied, revoked, or
withdrawn. If the pilot chooses not to renew a medical he is OK, but if the
FAA (or through their agent the AME) nixes the application, the pilot cannot
use the driver license exception without first obtaining a new medical
certificate.

I would advise any pilot using the driver license to consider very carefully
any disqualification and not to fly if not completely fit. And that is what
the FAR requires from us.

Larry, I hope this is overcome-able. For me, just the cost of flying has
kept me grounded, even after getting my lost medical reinstated.

Rick Hole

N1711Q flying

_____