For Rick: Re: Q2+ for sale

Larry Severson

Larry, I hope this is overcome-able. For me, just the cost of flying has

kept me grounded, even after getting my lost medical reinstated.

Rick Hole
An alternative is to fly with an instructor/ tour guidde when you go on
trips. We did that in hawaii. when I heard how much ground school and
check ride they wanted to rent a plane there, I merely hired the
instructor to be my guide. My wife sat in the back of the 172. The price
for a 45 minute tour was $280 per person. We flew all of the way around
the big island in 1:40. The cost was $300. We had fun, saw more, and
saved money.

--
Larry Severson
18242 Peters Ct