Re: Revmaster 2100

Patrick Panzera

Can you send me some photos?
What carb does it have?
Does it have the standard dual mags?
Any other deviations from stock that I should know about?

Thanks!

Pat

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 4:36 PM, larry severson <larry2@...> wrote:

**

I have a 2100D that has about 8 hours since it was rebuilt by Revmaster.
I crashed with it, but the prop hub can be swung with less than .005
tolerance. Revmaster says that it is better than their shipping
tolerances. I have listed it for $800. If you send it to Revmaster and
have them do another rebuild and add goodies, it would still be less
than $2K.

On 5/17/2012 4:18 PM, Patrick Panzera wrote:

Friends,

I'm looking to purchase a good running, preferably new, Revmaster 2100 or
turbo 2100.
I live in central California so shipping costs will be a factor.

This might be of particular interest to anyone considering the purchase
of
the new Revmaster R2300

--
Thanks!