Re: Super Quickie

Sam Hoskins

Chris - I converted the tube to flexable urethane tubing years ago. Works
great.

The QAC supplied vinyl tubing with the kits. Dump all of it. Easy switch
out.

Sam

On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM, dkeats <dkeats@...> wrote:

**

I hadn't flown my Super Quickie for a while, but since I am waiting for a
rebuild kit for my turbo on my Dragonfly, I did the annual on the Quickie
and got my adrenilin fix. Now, my questions. My airplane is pretty much
stock other than the large engine. The clear tubular site guage on the fuel
tank turned foggy the first year. This is the site guage that came with it.
Is this common?? I have the original scrubber brakes. Has anyone converted
to drum brakes or anything better, and , how difficult?? Thanks in
advance------------- Canada Chris