From: jvtimmerman <joeltimmerman@...>
To: Q-LIST <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Fri, Aug 17, 2012 7:34 pm
Subject: [Q-LIST] Reaching Out To A Quickie Owner

Hi everyone, this is my first post Q-List, I hope I'm doing it right. I've been debating over which Rutan designed or inspired design I would like to build or purchase for a number of years. I've watched this group, the QBA, and the Canard Aviation Forum, and the Canard Community Forum, and I'm at a point now where I'm just going to purchase either a completed Quickie or an almost complete one so I can get up flying ASAP.

Does anyone know how to get a hold of Tom Solan who I think owns a beautiful Super Quickie N35SQ in Coeur d'Alene Idaho (http://www.greatplainsas.com/vwtsolan.html). His Quickie has an 1835cc VW and I'd like to talk with him more about his upgrade and the fitting of this engine to this airframe and what challenges there were. Please send me a private message with his email address or phone number if you've got it. Thanks, Joel