Revmaster to o-200 conversion

John Hartley

I saw there was a post in 2002 where a guy was "thinking" about converting a revmaster equipped Tri-Q2 to an o-200 so I hope I'm not beating a dead horse. That being said, I have a Tri-Q2 with a revmaster that has puked (burnt a cylinder) on me 3 times while in flight. The last failure was it for me as I barely made it back to the airport. I purchased an O-200 last week and would like to chat with someone who has converted from a Tri-Q2 revmaster already. Please email me at john.hartley1@... so we don't clutter up the group with a bunch of minutiae.
Thank you,
John Hartley