Re: Revmaster to o-200 conversion

Sam Hoskins

John - you are obviously looking for Jerry Marstall.

SRH

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 7:52 PM, john.hartley1 <john.hartley1@...>wrote:

**

I saw there was a post in 2002 where a guy was "thinking" about converting
a revmaster equipped Tri-Q2 to an o-200 so I hope I'm not beating a dead
horse. That being said, I have a Tri-Q2 with a revmaster that has puked
(burnt a cylinder) on me 3 times while in flight. The last failure was it
for me as I barely made it back to the airport. I purchased an O-200 last
week and would like to chat with someone who has converted from a Tri-Q2
revmaster already. Please email me at john.hartley1@... so we don't
clutter up the group with a bunch of minutiae.
Thank you,
John Hartley