TriQ Nose leg query

Richard Thomson

Hi Guys,

Not had much time for writing this year, been too busy getting things finished on the TriQ200.

Question for any of the TriQ flyers on the nose leg installation.

On the upgraded Scott Swing nose leg, do you have any clearance between the leg and the Canard lower skin in the zone between the firewall mount and the slider, or is yours snug against it ?
I remember seeing that this prevents loading the firewall mounting bolts and helps prevent failure.

I currently have about 1/4" clearance. Anyone confirm what they have please ?

Rich T.
TriQ200
UK.