Re: VORTEX Generators

JMasal@...

Beware of those single data points!

-----Original Message-----
From: false <t.noyes@...>
To: Q-LIST <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Thu, Nov 29, 2012 6:38 am
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: VORTEX Generators

Al,
I'm replying to your e-mail in the hopes of saving your life. A little over a
year ago my good friend Jerry Brinkerhuff was killed in the crash of his newly
completed Q-200. He was current in a Cessna 182 and could land it on a dime
every time. Jerry and his Q-200 struck a runway clearance light while landing
on a 7000 ft. runway where his Q-200 was temporarily based. The aircraft hit
the ground nose first and flipped over on it's back and slid for about 150
yards. I do believe Jerry was trying to land on the numbers in anticipation of
moving his Q-200 to a airport with a 4300 ft. runway.

Please, take all the help Earnest is willing to give and if the aircraft is
flying good "DON'T MESS WITH IT" or TRY TO MAKE IT DO SOMETHING IT JUST CAN'T
DO!!!

Best wishes for a long and healthy life.

A friend of the family