From: castleman_tommybimm6 <castleman_tommybimm6@yahoo.com>
To: Q-LIST <Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Dec 1, 2012 1:20 pm
Subject: [Q-LIST] Availability of materials

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here, but is it possible/probable for one to put a q1 together from the plans alone? What kind of specialty parts were included in the kit only? Where would I need to go to find all the supplies? About how much am I looking to spend? What other engines have been used? What other engines can be used?

I'm just now setting up my area to build, and I've been wanting a quickie for a while now. If it's possible, this is the plane I would like to build.

Thanks,

Tommy