From: fastlittleairplanes <mylittlemgb@...>
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2012 2:36:49 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Availability of materials

Hey Tommy, we can produce all the metal parts for the Q1 there hasn't been a call for them in a while so we have not gotten around to making up a complete set to put up on Quickheads web site yet. We are trying to finish up a quick build kit for the complete aircraft that will also be available in stages. I am hping to get more info out to Dan with Quickheads soon for the news letter. but feel free to give us a call if you would like to know more.

F.L.A.P's
937-243-7303
--- In mailto:Q-LIST%40yahoogroups.com, "dkeats" <dkeats@> wrote:

Tommy---------- The Q2 comes as a kit with molded parts, but the Q1 is
plans built. With the Q1, you got a cowl for the Onan , that I didn't use,
a molded canopy and some welded parts. Other than that the entire airplane
is made from scratch. Mine took a year to build and has a 503 Rotax. Wasn't
that difficult, but I had previously built a Dragonfly. ----------- Canada
Chris