Re: Quckie(s) for Sale. . .

mlbcane <riverawynter@...>

Sent message to him. Any idea where he is located?

--- In Q-LIST@..., "quickheads" wrote:

Hey All,
I just received the following e-mail from QBA Member Don Crowl:

Hello Dan, well was afraid this would happen A big rich man moved to town and now the city manager has declared him the outstanding citizen of the year and he gets what he wants soo he wants my hanger, it is probly the best one on the airport.So I will have to move to a smaller hanger,I need to move some things, so I guess I will take offers on the 2 quickie kits that I have. One is mostly together and the second one is just started. Make a bid on the first one and take the second one for parts free. No engines.I have the extra kit that has the nose gear and the wheels and axle that join the fuselage. I have both canopys and cowlings and the basic instruments if I canfind them. Please help and make an offer. I also have pterdactyl that is assembled. HURRY. Don

If interested you can contact Don at kadiddlehopper_at_att_dot_net