Re: Q2

Calvin Thorne

Hi Bruce
Great to hear that you are interested in a Q2. It will be nice to see another active Q owner in Western Canada. As Rene says do your homework and do a good inspection on all parts of the aircraft. They are a blast to fly and will give you a grin you won't believe, also very easy to maintain and inexpensive to operate. Good luck.

Calvin Thorne
Cochrane Alberta
Q2 (Revmaster) C-GMBK
Aircraft building web page:
http://users.xplornet.com/~vision/44/tailfeathers.htm

--- In Q-LIST@..., "kapenner" <kapenner@...> wrote:

Hi
I am a new member and am looking at trading a 1970 C 150 for a Q2 in Gimli Manatoba. The owner is the third person to own this plane and was the one to finish it. It has a revmaster engine in it and has flown for 2 circuits for about .5 of an hour. The registration number is C-GMLW. I am looking at driving from Christina Lake BC to Gimli to trailer this plane back. As of yet I have only seen pictures of the plane but have not actually seen it in real life. I heard something about an engine failure on this particular plane and was wondering if anyone out there has any info on this.
Thanks
Bruce