From: John Cartledge
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 12:42 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Australian builders

Hi Keith,
It's a long time since I built and used this stuff but I think it is polystyrene buoyancy foam and you get big billets of it and it is was manufactured by Dow Chemical Co.
Good luck. John Cartledge VH LOQ Q200 450 hrs
On 08/05/2013, at 9:03 AM, "keith" <mailto:keithfowler2%40bigpond.com> wrote:

Hi is there any builders in Australia that can tell me where I can buy foam for the wings and canard I am in Victoria thanks Keith