Re: hey

Mike Perry

I hate to say this, but the problem may not be on Mike Davies computer. There is at least one virus that reads your address book and sends out spam that looks like it came from a different computer. In other words, the virus is on Computer A, sending spam to Computer B that looks like it came from Computer C. Definitely a Pain. Lots of hard feelings in my family until we figured out what was going on.

Everyone please run antivirus software and scan your disk drive regularly.

Mike Perry

On 6/10/2013 7:54 PM, Sam Hoskins wrote:
Guys - I understand the best way to fight this is to change your passwords
on a regular basis, that way the hacker can't get into your account. That
is apparently what happened do Mr. Davies, who has been a Q-list member
since 2009..

I use a free password manager, Keypass, and I practically have a different
password for everything.

Sam

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 9:05 PM, Rick Hole <r.hole@...> wrote:

**

I would not even consider following a link presented like that, by default
this is SPAM and potentially dangerous.

If not, please give us some words to explain.

Rick Hole