From: Dave Dugas <davedq2@...>
To: Q-LIST <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Sat, Jul 27, 2013 7:04 am
Subject: [Q-LIST] F.O.D.

Hi All
The 23rd FOD fly-in is 5 weeks away. I'd like to get a rough count of those who are planning on coming so I can plan Saturday's menu.
I'm hoping to have my Q2 back together for the event. My Revmaster is in California getting a new aluminum crankcase and a few more horsepower. Since the new crankcase is 15 pounds heavier, I will be doing another weight and balance. It might be a good opportunity to show those who are at or near that phase the procedure.
Let's hope for nice weather.

Dave Dugas

Sent from Samsung tablet