From: ZCHRL4 . <ohlson38@gmail.com>
To: Q-LIST <Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Aug 23, 2013 8:15 am
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Slightly warped PVC foam

Good day! I am considering building a Q-1 but am stumped on the question:
What engine?
What are your thoughts on this??
Thanks, Nick L.

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 1:28 PM, n7188u <n7188u@yahoo.com> wrote:

**

Hi,

I am starting construction of my Q1 bulkheads and have a couple of
questions:

1.- On examination of the materials I have, I discovered that my 3/8" PVC
is slightly warped (not flat). I know that once I laminate it it will be
stiff so I will hold it down flat in my workbench with a couple dabs of 5
min epoxy but wondered if there is a trick for flatten it a bit. Maybe
slight application of heat and placing a flat weight on top of it?.

2.- I noticed that the plans call to not glass FS110. As much as I looked
I cant find where in the plans this eventually gets glassed. Well, I have
to admit just perusing the plans after the bulkhead construction section
but I can't seem to find that info and I am curious.

Thanks,
Chris