From: Dave Dugas <davedq2@yahoo.com&gt;
To: Q-LIST <Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Sep 1, 2013 5:10 pm
Subject: [Q-LIST] FOD Report

  I  just sat down after finishing a few last minute details at the airport.
Thanks to everyone for the support that they showed, either by being present, attempting to be present, or planning to get here only to be stopped by mother nature.
Mostly thanks for the support everyone is giving, in one way or another, to Sam and Sandy Hoskins.
Thankyou to my wife Dianna, our breakfast chef, Dan Hickey, and the manager of the airport, Len Bedaw.
The ones who were here heard Mike Bergan's excellent presentation on composite construction. Mike and Emron flew out of here early to take advantage of a small window in the weather. They let me know when they were safely home in the Baltimore area a few hours later. I actually think they left early to avoid exposure to Red Tide Disease.
I hope that you all let me do it again next year.
Dave D

Sent from Samsung tablet