From: dan <dan@...>
To: Q-LIST <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Mon, Sep 2, 2013 8:41 am
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] FOD Report

Kerry and I made it back home in the little FIAT about 10:30 last
night too pooped to e-mail everyone! I just wanted to send my thanks
along to Dave and Dianna for being such tremendously warm and generous
hosts.

It was great "hanger flying" with everyone, seeing Dave's
beautiful Q, and listening to Mike Bergen's presentation. The turnout
was actually quite high considering the weather, and I'm sure we'll have
more Q's there next year. It's a great location, and beautiful
surroundings.

We were heartbroken to hear of Sam and Sandy's mishap,
but it was great to see the community circling the wagons around them.

It was so nice to see new faces, and see some of the old guard. And
again, thanks so much to Dave and Diana for hosting. As always, the
Yager clan will be rooting for Dave in the next canoe regatta from the
edge of Goodyear Lake!

Thanks again,
-Danny
QBA Editor Guy

On
2013-09-01 20:09, Dave Dugas wrote:

I just sat down after finishing
a few last minute details at the airport.
Thanks to everyone for the
support that they showed, either by being present, attempting to be
present, or planning to get here only to be stopped by mother nature.
Mostly thanks for the support everyone is giving, in one way or another,
to Sam and Sandy Hoskins.
Thankyou to my wife Dianna, our breakfast
chef, Dan Hickey, and the manager of the airport, Len Bedaw.
The ones
who were here heard Mike Bergan's excellent presentation on composite
construction. Mike and Emron flew out of here early to take advantage of
a small window in the weather. They let me know when they were safely
home in the Baltimore area a few hours later. I actually think they left
early to avoid exposure to Red Tide Disease.
I hope that you all let
me do it again next year.
Dave D