From: Charlie Johnson <oneskydog@...>
To: Q-LIST
Sent: Wed, Sep 4, 2013 9:26 am
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] FOD Location

I to am sorry to have missed the event, but glad every one is safe and made good weather decisions.

I think the original FOD was conceptually centrally located for maximum availability. Bad news at OGD hostile airport manager and the TSA has moved in impacting access and events.

Regards,

Charlie Johnson
Dragonfly Mk-II / Corvair