-------- Original message --------
From Andi Abes <a_abes@...>
Date: 09/05/2013 10:51 AM (GMT-05:00)
To Q-LIST@...
Subject Re: [Q-LIST] Re: Made it home

As a newbie to the Q community, I've been following the list for a while.
Dave's FOD event (the food came in a close second to the beautiful winged bird) definitely contributed to my excitement about this crew.
However  the concern and support  (most of) the community showered on Sam was more than heartwarming ..I'd be more than lucky to have comrades like these.

Sam, can't wait to see your bird flying in person soon... (though I'm an east coaster).