Barnstormers: QUICKIE TRI-Q200 . $18,000

John Loram <johnl@...>

QUICKIE TRI-Q200 • $18,000 • PRICED TO SELLLow Time Quickie Q200 for Sale. TT on Airframe and Engine: 190hrs No history Damage at all! Flys Great but I can't fly my family in this two seater!! I want to sell so I can start looking for a bigger plane. This is one FUN plane! Please ask questions if interested!! • View Details at Barnstormers.Com

QUICKIE TRI-Q200 • $19,900 • PRICED TO SELLLow Time Quickie Q200 for Sale. NOT a Light Sport Aircraft. TT on Airframe and Engine: 190hrs. No history Damage at all! Flys Great but I can't fly my family in this two seater!! I want to sell so I can start looking for a bigger plane. This is one FUN plane! Please ask questions if interested!! • Contact Dustin K. Hachtel, Owner - located Sunset, TX USA • Telephone: 9408673314 . • Posted September 29, 2013

Note: Two different prices posted… Don’t know which is correct… -john-