From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of false
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 12:26 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Personal Q milestone!

Sanjay,

If you wouldn't mind being seen with a Swift I would like to join you at KVPZ.  I have a good friend who has a hangar full of Howards at Valpo.  I fly down two or so times a year to visit him.  I'm thinking you might like to view his collection while there??  If so, I would fly the Swift down to Valpo and join you.

Regards

Tom Noyes