Re: Oil consumption

Mike Dwyer

Ok, got me curious.  New cyl or new engine?
Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Mike Dwyer

My YouTube channel: http://goo.gl/ddljYZ
My Vimeo Videos: http://goo.gl/bsaLsG
My Website: http://q200.eu.pn/

On Dec 20, 2013 4:44 PM, "N142LF" <n142lf@...> wrote:

But if you do upgrade, there are options that give you 20+ hours per quart. Still may not be worth it unless you are doing it for other reasons, but that is the route a few of us have gone.
L J French

Short & simple from my mobile

On Dec 20, 2013, at 3:33 PM, Mike Dwyer <q2pilot@...> wrote:

Thank you all for the input.  So my better than average engine has slowly degraded over the years to average!  I will do the compression test and borescope soon.  Will report back what I find but otherwise the CYL are like $800 times 4 so maybe oil is cheaper!

Mike Dwyer
Q200 N3QP

My YouTube channel: http://goo.gl/ddljYZ
My Q200 Website: http://q200.eu.pn/

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 8:53 AM, <danchar18@...> wrote:

I just looked in my 0-200 manual and it says the average oil consumption is 1/3 qt per hr