-------- Original message --------
From paul.poulsen1957@...
Date: 12/20/2013 9:00 AM (GMT-05:00)
To Q-LIST@...
Subject [Q-LIST] Prop for a Q2 with a revmaster 2100 engine

Hi Guys,

I am sorry if this is a dumb question. I am restoring a Q2 with a Revmaster 2100DQ and I need a prop. What type, diameter and pitch is best for general flying. Runaways around here are not that wonderful as far as length goes so I am thinking a finer pitch prop would be better. I will go by your advice as you guys are flying.

Thanks for your help in advance

Regards
Paul