Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 5:04 AM
Subject: [Q-LIST] RE: engines

I am running a 912 in my Avid and they are nice engines.  I have a Jabiru 3300 in my Q-2 that works well also.  If you go with the 912 you will be pioneering and will have issues to solve but it would be a fun project.  As Bob Bounds said, the cheapest and easiest way to go is the O-200 but if you like challenges by all means go for it.

Paul