From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of Ed Knapp
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 4:11 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Q2 LSA legal?

Good day!

I think it very unlikely to be able to classify/register a Q2 as LSA even at first glance.

LSA landing config stall limit is 45kts.

Q2 landing speed are nowhere near that.

That being said, there are many way smarter and more informed people on this list than me.   Maybe others will chime in with their positions/information.

Still, Q2s are at the top of the coolest planes list!

Have a good one!

Ed K

Phoenix, AZ

On Feb 14, 2014, at 1:59 PM, metalfinishart@... wrote:

  Can any one tell me can the Q2 be made LSA legal? And if so what has to be done?  I just have not been able to find any information on this.

 Thanks

 Fernando in Dearborn Mich