Re: tail wheel first crazy dangerous?

Jeff Sellars

Thanks for the info, yes I want the tires, I am learning how to use this all, yahoo is new to me, now sure how to get old mail, couldn't find your contact info. I'm waiting for some checks to come in, then I can buy a few more items, like tires, ect.
I spent 3 months reading everything that I could on the Q-2, I did see a lot of information covered, I am only asking exactly what I do not yet clearly understand. But, thanks for your patience with me and the concern for my safety, I think I know by now, it is at the top of my priority level. I will change the tail wheel to make sure that the plane get's back to the angle of incidence that you spoke about.