From: Trevor Fernihough spilligans@... [Q-LIST]
To: Q-LIST <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Mon, Jun 9, 2014 8:04 pm
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: Single wing Q2 [1 Attachment]

Fantastic, thanks very much for that Richard

Trevor

Trevor Fernihough
spilligans@...

On 9 Jun 2014, at 8:47 pm, mylittlemgb@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

The single wing Q you are talking about is or was based in California. Just a few weeks ago it was up for sale on Barnstormers. I believe the owner passed away he was in his late 80's yearly 90's I believe. The plane started life as a Q-2 that the builder thought needed some improvements before ever building and flying it. He made major changes to the wing and canard and when all was said and done to make a long story short. He just about killed himself in the plane on the first flight. After that he went back cut everything off and mated the wings from a KR2 and horizontal surface to the Q fuselage. If I remember correctly he did put about 200 hrs on the plane. I did end up with wings form the plane after he listed them for sale on the Quickheads web sight thinking we could use them but when they showed up we couldn't believe all the mods and they were not usable for our purpose nor could they be fixed. I hope this helps.

Richard