Re: New guy with questions

Jerry Marstall

Forget it. I'm 6' 5" 210#  it took 2years of modifications and I still don't fit.  Only possible solution would be to convert it to a single passenger. Still would not have any head room. Jerry

On Jun 25, 2014 12:50 PM, "spduffee@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

 Hello All!

I have found a "complete kit" available locally, minus the engine for what I think is a decent price. I have looked at the Q2 before and have always written it off because it looks like a plane for small pilots. Would I be comfortable in a Q2 at 6'6" and 280# ?

What is the average current build cost from this point on, with a complete kit, minus engine?

What kind of safety record does the Q2 have?

Is it a relatively "easy" transition to the Q2?

Thank you for your input!

Shawn