From: "DavidPeterson80 davidpeterson80@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
Date: July 29, 2014 at 5:55:25 PM CDT
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Need L/D info for Quickie (Q1)

Hi all,

I'm at AirVenture and need to get my hands on an L/D graph for a typical Quickie airplane. I don't recall this info being in the POH but I did not bring mine along so cannot check. If this design info is not in POH does anyone know if QAC ever made such info available in some way? Also, what was the typical prop size on the original 18 hp Onan, and also on some of the typical 2-cycle engines of higher HP that some of our builders installed? Any info you could easily provide me ASAP would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave Peterson