Re: 2014 Field of Dreams Fly-In

Jerry Marstall

The motel told me 48 hr cnx notice.  24 would sure be better.  Jerry

On Aug 20, 2014 12:00 AM, "Dave Dugas davedq2@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Hi Jay
 I haven't made any plans for presentations, but you would be more than welcome to set one up. The EAA building is small and I have a flat screen TV that could be used. Last year Mike Bergen did an impromptu presentation on composites that filled about an hours time, and was very good. He used his laptop for the program. It sounds interesting.
 Mike asked about the cancelation policy at the motel, and it's 24 hours.
 The weather here has been fantastic, and I'm getting excited about our event. The airport is in great shape, and welcomes camping. The EAA building will be left open all night if people are camping out. I flew tonight and it was a beautiful calm and clear night.
 Jerry Marstall and Sam Hoskins have reserved rooms and Sams progress reports are looking good. A trip to Yankee Candle on Saturday is planned. Lobsters and steamers at 6:00 PM. If anyone needs help, or if rooms fill up for some reason, let me know. I'm sure that the Executive Inn will have a vacancy in a pinch.
    Hope to see everyone.....Dave D

Sent from Samsung tablet