Re: Q2 LS1 Carbon spar?

Phillip J. Kocmoud <pkocmoud@...>

I agree with Mike. When I read this post, I thought, why not at least consider the possibility. That is, unless your legal system puts you in the far east, j.? Here in the US, I think we are still free for open discussion.

Phil

From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]
Sent: Wednesday, September 3, 2014 6:41 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Q2 LS1 Carbon spar?

Not sure what I did to deserve that one.  I have heard it is very hard to sue the builder or pilot of an Experimental -- which doesn't mean the lawyers don't try.

I admit to my ignorance of the engineering involved in designing a replacement spar, but I'm still wondering.

Mike

On 9/3/2014 3:49 PM, JMasal@... [Q-LIST] wrote:

Has anyone thought of designing a spar

Why don't you design one??? You seem not to have a concern for our legal system.

j.