Re: Q2 LS1 Carbon spar?

Allan Farr

Litigation (or the threat of litigation) seems to be dragging your society down somewhat. Here in New Zealand we have ACC (Accident Compensation Corporation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) It helps prevent a lot of litigation issues, so if you want to sell your a/c and have more or less zero liability just ship it down here;)

---In Q-LIST@..., <davecove@...> wrote :

I don't know anything short of serious tort reform that would stop the seeming obligatory litigation that follows every unfortunate event.

I am not working on a Q at this time, a CH-750 has my attention at the moment (I want to be able to take off from my own 10 acres). A Q-200 is next because I want to go fast. :)

Dave