Re: Revmaster 2100

Jerry Marstall

It might be easier to convert to a triq than build a canard.

On Oct 20, 2014 12:11 PM, "Patrick Panzera editor@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I believe the plane in question is already built as a Q2.
Are you recommending that he change the engine and canard to Q200?

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 9:08 AM, Jerry Marstall jerrylm1986@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

The q2 can be built with either the GU or LS1.  I built mine with the LS1.  I believe the O200 requires the LS1.

On Oct 20, 2014 11:17 AM, "Patrick Panzera editor@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Can the Q2 handle the O-200?
I thought the canard had to be changed?

Pat

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 8:06 AM, Jerry Marstall jnmarstall@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Yes. It's not a cut and paste conversion to the O200. But worth it.

"Jeff Sellars kitfoxjeff@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Thanks Jerry. I will seriously consider that. Is there any trimwork or modification of the cowling needed?