Re: Sun and Fun

Jerry Marstall

Sounds great.  Someone pick a meeting place and time to depart.

Jerry & Nancy Marstall

From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 9:58 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Sun and Fun

Thus far My travel day is commercial flight to Orlando on Monday April 20. I can play at SNF all day Tuesday thru Thursday. Friday and Saturday I will be at Brown's Seaplane Base. Ye-haa!

On Mar 12, 2015, at 5:39 AM, dmbergen@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I'll be arriving on Wednesday with the wife, flying down in the Bonanza. Probably leave it at Plant City as I was held hostage last year with the airshow on Saturday. Haven't decided on whether to enter Richard's race yet, then we would be there earlier. Richard and Wendy will be there of course

I'm giving a composites talk on Friday morning at 09:00 and will be doing daily hands on demos in the composites work shop area. Come on by! The atmosphere at Sun N Fun is much more lay back than AirVenture. I'll be at the QBA meeting this year as my talk doesn't overlap like last year.

If we have enough folks (and we do) I propose that we can gather Thursday or Friday night for dinner. I highly recommend two places for this: Johnson's BBQ, Plant City, or Fred's Southern Kitchen (owned by same family) just north of LAL. It was just Richard, Wendy and myself last year at Fred's and we had a great evening.

Mike Bergen
Q200 building
M35 N9799R Flying