From: L.J. French [mailto:LFrench@...]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 1:00 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] RE: Canard mounting

Unfortunately, my canard template is for the LS-1. If someone
could cut
out a female template for the GU, we would have both for
comparisons of all
aircraft. Take the hotwire template for cutting the canard at BL48.8 or
therabouts - lay it on a piece of fiberboard with the waterline accurately
lined up with one straight edge of the board and trace the
template, cut it
out such that the female portion will accurately rest on the top of the
canard. The digital level would be placed on the straight surface
on the top
which should now represent WL.
Does someone else have a better way to quickly provide this reference??

Lynn