Re: Sun N Fun Dinner

Jerry Schneider <jerskip@...>

I’m a newbie to this community, but I’ll be there as well.

Jerry Schneider

On Apr 18, 2015, at 7:58 AM, dmbergen@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

So far we have had a great response to the proposed dinner on Thursday night at Fred's Southern Kitchen. It appears that we have nearly a dozen folks that have given a affirming response.

At the moment I am struggling to find the thread on the News Group to capture all those that did say they would make it. I think that the most important thing is when and where.

To RECAP:
Fred's Southern Kitchen, 2120 Harden Blvd, Lakeland, FL
Thursday at 19:00

My cell phone if your 'fish finder' (aka smart phone) can't find the place: 443-597-3720

Safe travels everyone, Mike B

BTW - I may be found in the composite workshop on Wed, Thu, Fri & Sat giving vacuum bag DEMO. I give a talk in the Forums on Fri at 09:00,