Exterior Billet Mount + Free Suction Cup for $79.99!

Webcave

FYI

JackM
Veze

Welcome to Nflightcam

View this email in your browser

GoPro Cockpit Kits are

on sale for $99.99!!!

Use code: FLYSNF

Extreme GoPro Mounting Kit

Exterior Billet Mount + Extreme Suction Cup

The best mounting solution for your GoPro inside or outside the cockpit!

Do you want the absolute best mounting solution for your GoPro both inside the cockpit and outside on the wing? This is the kit for you. We are including a top of the line Panavise suction cup base with our billet mount kit so you can mount inside or outside.

THIS KIT IS ON SALE

THIS WEEK ONLY FOR

$79.99!

Regular price is $99.99

USE CODE: MOUNTIT

Our Exterior Billet Mount has been one of our best performing products for over 3 years now. It is tried and true and it is the heart of this kit.

Use it to mount outside your aircraft with confidence.

Use it with our Extreme Suction Cup to securely mount inside any cockpit no matter how much it shakes or how many G's you pull.

Use this suction cup with our Exterior Billet Mount to stick your camera anywhere with confidence. This is a high-quality suction cup from Panavise.

Facebook

Stay connected with us on social media.

Facebook

Twitter

Website

YouTube

Instagram

Copyright © 2015 NFlightcam Help Team, All rights reserved.
The NFlightcam Help team wants you to get the most out of your NFlightcam -- you've been added to these technology updates by purchasing the NFlightcam or signing up for it on our website. Thanks!

Our mailing address is:

NFlightcam Help Team

NFlightcam Team

4500 S School Ave Ste N
Fayetteville, AR 72701

Add us to your address book
unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences