From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2015 1:25 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] FW: : Okay you "Engineers", etc. Explain this

I know I am violating the rules and may get my hand slapped, but here is one for all of you engineers among us.

Jerry

Please erase my address if you forward

This will blow the mind of even the best engineer.

This for you scientists, engineers, math types...or folks with good minds. I watched it several times, and must be missing something.

Interesting...