From: 'Brad Baerg' bradbrg1@... [Q-LIST]
To: Q-LIST
Sent: Sun, May 24, 2015 10:05 pm
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Looking to start my Q200

I scratch built CG-TCA  in ’83 to ’86. It is still flying today with its 3rd owner. Photos are buried in Dan’s (quickheads) FAQ,s.
In the early days of the Q there weren’t any shells around and since I had a beef with Legare (the Canadian distributer) I did it outa spite.
To the best of my knowledge, it is the only one to fly