Re: Update on Jim Masal . . .

Kevin Boddicker

Amen.

On Jun 15, 2015, at 10:42 PM, 'jcrain2@...' jcrain2@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Thank you Jesus!  Bless Bro Jim!
Bruce

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "'Robert and Deb Bounds' rebounds@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Update on Jim Masal . . .
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 21:38:22 -0600

Thanks Dan.  Sometimes our prayers get answered quickly.  Pray that he keeps improving.
Bounds

Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 9:33 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Update on Jim Masal . . .

All,
I just wanted to give you all a heads up that Jim Masal (Founder of the Quickie Builders Association) has been in the ICU for several days.  He was taken to the hospital with a low heart rate, after collapsing at home.  They had to wait several days for some of his blood thinners to leave his system, so that they could perform surgery.  But, today they successfully installed a pacemaker that should take care of the heart problem.  He is expected to remain in the ICU for at least the next 48 hours under heavy sedation, and then move to the step down unit before hopefully going back home.

Mary has been sending me daily updates, and it sounds like the situation is much improved.  At any rate, Mary hasn't given me specific permission to tell everyone, but my hope is that you all will keep them both in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks everyone,
Dan Yager
QBA Editor
www.quickheads.com